Saturday, April 18, 2009

Went to leisure yesterday to watch the movie 17 again with my boyfriend.
OMG the actor i think he's like so damn cool and handsome!
Hahaha..
Well i think that movie is nice you guys should catch it. :)
As for today i went to tampines giant and ikea with my dad, sis, shufeng and pingling.
Shufeng and pingling is like nannies today!
They took care of my sister.
Hahaha..
AND
i finally bought a full length mirror..
HAHAHA.
I don't know what's wrong with my body.
Pimples keep popping out like crazy.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS MY BODY!!
My hands and legs have spots and spots of red patches!
Is just like rashes but they don't itch..
I was thinking that i'm having some kind of skin problems.
I kept telling almost everyone i saw that i kanna poison..
HAHAHA..
Ok can anyone just tell me what's going on with me?
I don't wanna have all these kinds of problems..
HELP!
Dear thanks for the company. :)
As i know that if you stayed at my house you'll have to wake up damn early at 5am in order to reach camp on time for your duty.
Don't wanna drag you up.
Knew that you'll be damn damn tried.
But no choice.
I LOVE YOU!