Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sentosa with dear, Trina and Ms on saturday..
Gosh i've got burn like hell, but it's fun..
I'm complaining about my sunburn the whole day long.
Face, back, shoulder.. and alot other parts.
To Trina and Ms: You two are the one's who ask us out to sentosa and yet you guys dont really got burn!

Going to bouna vista tomorrow to get my new entry proof.
I need to visit the dental.
I need to go to popular to get my books.

I've got the book that i wanted!
Trust No One by Teresa Cooper
It's the last copy. :)
heh lucky. :)

I just remember something.
There's once i forgot to off my tv and i went out, halfway to mrt i remember and i called dear telling him i think i forgot to off my tv.
So i went home to off.
When we reach PS Ms told us why are you guys so late?!
I said i forgot to off my tv. LOLS
What a nice excuse. People always say they forgot bring wallet forgot bring handphone YOU FORGOT OFF TV! Tv also can forget..
Dear was saying That means she never lie. People always say they forgot to bring hp forgot to bring wallet. She forgot off tv. See different.. :)
Really forgot to off lehs~~~

Ok off to sleep now..
Nights.. :)