Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dinner at thai express and drinking sessions at timber for lloyd's birthday.
I'll upload the photos next time as they are not sent to me yet!

Working life tends to be so so sucky whenever it comes to work even though i never work everyday.
But once i'm working on that day i'll tend to rush. Just dont know why.

OH YA!!!
When i was walking back home yesterday, a person looks so so so abnormal/weird/scary.
He walks so slowly and peep into my neighbours house.
When he turned back and saw me. He quickly get down by the staircase.
What more is that i never saw him before.
He's tall, skinny and limping.
From the top to jeans or whatever everything is black.
So i can't actually see if he's a chinese, malay or indian.
SCARRRYYY~~~~
I dont dare to get out of the house for the time being.
And i told my mum about this incident she called my neighbour and tell her about it.
So not long after my neighbour came running to my doorstep and talk to us.
After that my neighbour's mum ask me out so could you imagine at 11plus 2 families standing and chatting at the corridor.
SCARRRRRRYYYYY~~~~

And i just don't know why some people just don't feel shameful. :)
I'll just have to say good luck to you then. :D