Thursday, March 11, 2010

There are so many things which i want to blog about.
But i'm busy watching my drama.
Let me introduce to you this korean drama "chan lan de yi chan"
It's a story about how a girl lost his dad and brother and manage to know this grandma who was a president of the company jinseng food. And the grandma wanted to give her the company.
And how bad her stepmom did to her.

I don't know why. When times things didn't even happen there are people out there trying to say that they did.
I'm so glad that there're still friends who understand me well enough.
You can seem to be an angel but there are people who know that you're not.
Heed my advice think before you speak.

Feel like cutting back to short hair. :D
I'M GOING TO THAILAND SOON! 6 MORE DAYS 6 MORE DAYS! And i'm OFF~~~~~
Hahaha. Excited!