Monday, May 4, 2009

Troubles and stress are always running through my mind.
They are visiting me almost everyday :(
Feeling that i really cannot make it for my O levels.
It's time for me to buck up, i really need to buck up and stop fooling around.
I need to have the determination to study and pass my O's.
Even though i'm studying from monday to friday but now i think it's still not enough.
I still haven found a school for my science practical.
Feeling moody at this moment. :(
Things and things are bothering me.
I need to rest yet i still got lots of things undone.
And what time is it now? It's 4.30AM.
After waking up i can't get back to sleep.
This few days didn't got a goodnight sleep.
It's either i can't sleep or once i wake up i can't sleep back and it's like early in the morning 3 or 4am.
I think it's enough for today.
I'm complaining lots of things.
I need i need what i need? I really don't know, maybe it's just a good and peaceful night sleep.
That would really help alot alot. :)