Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Went to novena yesterday for the dim sum buffet at LaoBeijing.
Let me tell you something DON'T EAT THERE!
Their food sucks like hell even though you can smell the fragrance from outside and there are lot of people inside.
I don't know why there are so many people inside.
I think if you feed your food to your dog once they eat the first mouth they wouldn't want to eat again.
They only 3 food i think is nice is their egg tofu, desert and there's is like something which is like roti-prata.
From now on i'm going to blacklist this shop in my life wouldn't ever visit them again.
You can't imagine how horrible their food is.

Studying at home now.
Need to work later. BORED!

Dear sorry i didn't accompany you to CGH yesterday.
I should accompany you and i would have to gobble down the horrible food there.
I miss you.. :)
Hope that you wouldn't have guard duty this week. :)