Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby's sister's wedding day!

A photo taken with all the "jiemeis"
Everyone looks fat here!


THEY ARE FREAKING CUTE I SWEARRRRR!!
I'm so in love with natelie(right)!
I asked her "can i take a photo with you"
She said " Noooooooo"
So no choice i went to take with her sister then she joined us as her mum told her go go and take photo. :)
When she say taking the photo she said cheezeeee! Look at her mouth! Awww cute!
So i manage to get a photo taken! AWWWW
SUPER HAPPY AT THAT TIME!
If you did realise they are angmoooooss!!
Sweeeettt i still so in love with her.

So after the dinner i went home and i was so so so tired that i immediately fell asleep when i was sitting on the sofa.
So my mum wake me up and say faster go bath la then go sleep and i told her wait wait wait 1 then i go bath.
So i went back to sleep then my mum super tactic she take one camera out say na give you as Christmas present i immediately woke up not feeling tired. LOLS



Caught avatar on Saturday.
I can't believe that the show was actually 2 hour plus going to 3.
So i actually sat inside the cinema for 3hours.