Saturday, January 2, 2010

It has come to a new year 2010.
Looking forward to this year, what will happen.
The last few days of 2009 was something like hell.
Freaking lot of things happen.
Good and bad.
On the 27 a so called celebration for jiamung's bd even though it's just supper and on 30 celebrated hweeting's bd steamboat and drink!
Wanted to upload the photos but blogger don't wanna let me. Awwwwww.. :(

Heee on new year eve i brought my family and boyf to watch alvin and the chipmunks,
The first "episode" of alvin and the chipmunks is nicer.

Baby even though we almost broke up.
But till now we're still together.
So we'll see how things go ok?
Saying out all the unhappy things and all.
Sharing everything.
Alot more things but i don't know what to blog.

I'm still thinking if i should go bangkok on march.
SHOULD I?!

Next blog i'll just have all photos!
Hahaha!

I'm so thankful for all the friends and love by my side.
When i need people to talk to you guys are there!
I love you guys to the max i swear!!!




It's time to reflect. :D