Monday, August 10, 2009

First time going to singapore flyer!
I sound like shang ding shang de wu gui.. HAHAHA
Nothing much to share most of the photos will be in black and white cause the scenery is not nice cause construction everywhere.
Almost in every single view?
Damian Tan stop complaining that my blog is just plainly words.. Photos are up now. :)
Last time never take photo cause no special events or i dont know..
Maybe is just because i dont feel like taking picture! HAHAHA






My xiaoshi is standing with the INDIANS!
Heeees..
He didn't know that i capture this photo.. HAHAHA




This photo looks like a less developed country and developed country.

My xiaoshi is acting cute! hahaha




Look at this 2 ass over there.. HAHAHA


More photos will be uploaded once valerie and dear tag or send to me. :)

Finally decided what to do for my birthday!
BBQ~~~
Hees. Got to get ingredients ready by wednesday or thursday.