Monday, August 24, 2009

Tricia is asking me to update.. So i'll grant your wish! HA!
Should met up with hweeting today for studying but last min i told her that my leg hurts..
So ting sorry heee...
Don't know what is going wrong with my Foot.
The thing start to itch at first.. And not long after it's like growing into a blister.
So i decided to cut the thing which i dont know is what.
I was thinking is that athlete's foot(footrot).
As dear got it from brunei. Then i kanna from him?
Hope it's not.
SAVE ME~~~~~~
Tag me and say that i'll be alright! quick quick!
English oral is coming..
Hope that i'll not be as nervous as chinese oral.

Ok. I've dyed my hair! Cool?
Medium Auburn(colour)
I wanted to dye it as the salon but Xiaoshi was saying that he want to dye for me sooooo.. OK. HAHAHA.
I wanted it to be much more lighter BUT my actual hair was black. So it came out not the colour that i wanted.
Awwww.. Would dye it again soon!
Dear i'm sorry that i kept shouting pain..
I didn't know that you have a hard time dying my hair for me. :)
Got stressed as my paretns was there.. HAHAHA
But thanks for dying for me. :)

Watched proposal nice show. :) Catch it.. :)

TRICIA WE'RE FATED NOT TO MEET!
I WENT TO KOVAN AND YOU'RE NOT THERE~~~~