Sunday, August 30, 2009

Went to watch final destination 4 3D at Tampines.
Before watching the movie youheng called asking if we want to watch year one got 2 extra tickets.
I told him haha too late.. I going to watch final destination.
He was telling me this.. M 18 LEH YOU CAN SEE MEH!
Aiya you sure cannot go in one la.. Come and watch with us.
I told him NOPE we bought the tickets and i can get in!
So when i was inside the cinema i msged youheng saying Xiaoyou! I inside the cinema le.. HAHAHAHA! He replied nvm, thanks anyway..
LOLS NO LINK REPLY!

Stayed over at baby's house.
I slept from 4am to 6pm. LOLS!
I woke up for a few min when baby woke up.
And i went to the living room telling him he woke me up and i can't sleep.
But when i'm sitting at the living room I fell asleep again.
As i kept sleeping his mum and grandma was there..
DIU LIAN!!! SLEEPING THE WHOLE DAY LONG! EAT THEN SLEEP AGAIN!
WHEN THEY WENT OUT I WAS STILL SLEEPING!
diu lian~~~~~!!!!