Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Head down to dear's sister ROM at orchard.
How nice 09/09/09. :)
When i was there i'm so so so shy didn't know what to do.
Dear went to chat with his cousins and i dont know what to do i kept standing behind like a dumb ass.. hahaha
Soon he introduced me to his cousins, aunts and uncles.
So i smiled and say hi to everyone when he introduced.
So i'm always msging and his aunt told me ah girl ah bu yao yi zhi zai na bian an dian hua.
I told her oh oh oh.. LOLS
His uncle was there saying next year you and shikai's turn ah.
And i replied no la..
Dear called me over to chat with one of his cousin. :)
A friendly one. HEEEE..
While we was chatting his uncle came to have a shot of me.
I was there mummbling WO BEI PAI LE WO BEI PAI LE..
Baby was saying who who? infront infront your uncle your uncle.
Then comes his other cousins wanting to have a shot of me.
They are like paparazzi.
And i heard one of his cousin say lai wo men zuo gou zai wo men zuo gou zai.
Then i kanna tou pai again.
Haaaa Funny stuffs. :)
And know what! I finally tasted red wine.
Didn't really like the smell and the taste of it.
Prefer the other one in white forgot it's sparkling wine or champagne.
After the whole thing ended. Almost everyone when off to his sister's pub they are having singing and drinking sessions there.
But we headed home cause dear needs to get back to camp and i didn't want to join because i don't feel like singing.

I've got a nice phone but the camera sucks.
:)
Will upload more photos once i get it from dear. It's all with him. :)