Friday, September 25, 2009

This month's mense is real irrtating.
When i'm standing straight up my legs will tend to tremble.. Lols
I think it's because it's been years ago when it has so much blood.
arggggggggg. LOLS

Met up with my dajie and the dumb bud of mine. hahaha
Omg when yesterday i'm having tim sum yesterday i finished
one 1/2 long of ji jiao
siew mai
hai gao
ji chiong fan
and hai mai! (only prawns and meat) Awww niceeeeeeeeee
When i was eating baby called.. And i told him that i'm eating so he hanged. And i mms him a picture of my ji jiao! LOLS! BABY BABY FASTER COME BACK I WANT TO HAVE STEAMBOAT AND SUSHI BUFFET WITH YOU~~~
2 hours laterrrrrr
SUBWAY!
Cold cut and 2 cookies!
FATTENING
Everytime when i said i want to go on diet in the end i ended up eating more than what i usually eat.
DIET DIET DIET~!