Sunday, September 13, 2009

I spent a bomb this week.
Just when i realise $500 gone.
Went to bought a itouch 32gb at comex it fair at suntec for 468 it's not cheaper than any epicentre.
I wanted to get the 8gb but baby said if you get 8gb i rather you get a nano.
If want itouch get the 32gb one.
So i thought for a long time. And i decided to get the 32gb one.
I went back to the stall and guess what!
They told me all 8gb, 32gb and 64gb are out of stock.
You'll have to do a preorder.
So i did a preorder for it.
Just now i checked the apple web they stated waiting for agency approval.

Watched gamer on thursday. :)
I've got no comments to this show.

Mahjong-ed with sly, qinwei and peckswee..
It's been a long time since i saw them.
Limqinwei was the joker.
He pong already still bu pai.. LOLS. He did that for 2 to 3 times.
When he took the cards, he got a mouse and he shouted YES YOU TAI LIAO and he forgot to bu pai.. LOLS.. We're like laughing our ass off.
Fun day. :)

I miss all my best buds......................... :(
Where, where, where did you guys go????