Sunday, June 14, 2009

FINALLY i went to SENTOSA on Friday! :)
Told dear that i want to go with him too.
So i'm waiting for that day!
Qinwei is the joker for the day as you know he with his stupid face and nonsence.. :)

Camp at home for saturday and sunday..

Two of my uncles met with a car accident at China.
Heard that they're seriously injured.
One of them broke his leg and arm while another one hurt his head and broke his arm.
I wished you guys recover soon! :)
So my grandma came back to singapore first with the baby while others is still at China cause they cannot be discharged.

I find that my blog is full with words and no pictures. Hahaha..
Have to get some pictures to upload soon.. :)

Happy 5th month anniversary!

Dear i know that you're having a tough and tedious training at brunei.
Bare with it! I know you can do it.
12more days you'll be back!
I'm looking forward to that day.
I'm going to fetch you! :) :)
Can't wait to see the smile on your face. :)