Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally they are back from brunei!
I'm the first person to reach airport and yet you're the last one to come out!
Chong tian hei deng hao tian liang!
Trina and valerie was asking me to give him black face but i kept laughing..
But i tried and finally i stopped laughing and give him the black face he was damn smart the first thing he saw me he smiled so i laughed.. Ok failed.. hahaha
So after that everyone head home to rest first and we're going to steamboat at novena later on.

Steamboat time!!

They are busy plucking the prawns for us.. :)

Adam is trying to get this photo focus on him.. Look at his face. This photo never fails to make me laugh.
Am unglam photo of me.. The prawns meat got stucked inside my teeth!!
Transformers after that can you guys believed it i watched TRANSFORMERS!!
It's not bad. But alittle bit too lame and stupid. hahaha.
I tried using my phone and surf the net when i'm working today.
JOEY SEE LA WHY UR HAND SO ITCHY!!
NOW I'M ALL ALONE AGAIN!!
TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT RIGHT!!
Going to hendon tomorrow!!
He's going to get his red hat (Actually got another name for the hat but i forgot how to spell hahaha)
I'm happy for you!!
Ok goodnight all i'm going off to sleep now. :) :)