Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally there are this few photos..
Went to study with Jean at kovan's mac.



Jean!! Evidence that you're not studying!!
Keep complaining to Kraven that i disturb you.
Didn't expect that i've got this photo right.. HAHAHA!
Head off to swim after that.
To Trica: I went to kovan to find you but you're not there!!
Friday caught the movie Drag me to hell at Cathay with Jean and Weiying.
I find that the movie is nice. Worth watching!! Haha
Met up with Ying, Kraven and PL at cine..
Was forced to take neoprint..
It has been ages since i last took it.. 3-4 yrs ago??
Rochor and head home after that.
Happy father's day!!!!
Got dinner with my mum's side family.
That is baby nicole.. She looks cute. :)

Dear you're coming back in 4days time..
I'm counting down to the days!
Got lots of things to tell you when you're back. :)
Love ya!